Make, or previously known as Integromat, performs automation between IP2Location.io and your other apps to allow data to flow to and from either parties.
All you have to do is:
Try It Now
- login to your Make account.
- Go to your scenarios list, choose an existing scenario or create a new scenario.
- Click on the plus sign to add a new module.
- In the pop out list, go to the search bar and search for IP2Location.io. Click on the "IP2Location.io IP Geolocation API" and click the "Lookup an IP Address" action.
If you haven't use our app before, you will be prompted to create a new connection with IP2Location.io API. Click on the "Create a connection" and enter your IP2Location.io API key. Click the save button after done.
- After that, you can start using our app by manual enter an IP address for lookup, or connect to other app to get IP address for lookup.